Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Summer To-Do List

Summer days are fleeting and I have barely scratched the surface on my "To Do" list for back to school. This summer I had to take my last two classes for my Masters in Gifted Education program, so my time has been spent writing papers, reflections, reflections of reflections....you get the idea...total creativity killer.  All this "busy work" has really left me little time to do much else, but that all ends FRIDAY! 

So here are some fun things on my "To Do" list...

The "Clutter Free Classroom Blog" has pictures of these adorable seats made out of milk crates.  I want to make a few of these for my classroom library.


The author of the Kinder-Craze blog posted a picture of her Steralite drawer makeover a few months ago...this would really make these look cute in my room!

I also have been wanting to organize my decorative letters using this amazing idea! 


These are only a few things on my to do list - I also have to review a new math textbook, update my website, make back to school tags & etc., create a new student data review sheet....catch up on sleep, try out some new wine, finish a few more quilts, and go fishing...the list goes on and on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!