Thursday, July 26, 2012

Sneak Peak

Okay so I'm about 90% done with my classroom.  My dad or husband has to come and install the quilt hanger and I have to hang by back to school quilt, I have one bulletin board to finish decorating, and I have a few other little odds and ends that need to be cleaned up (mainly my desk).  But for the most part 4 days (about 30 hours) later my classroom is starting to look ready!  I really love this classroom - there is a ton of wall space and I utilized every inch! 


My desk

 Side wall & rolling bulletin board (that hides all my bins)

 
View from my desk


Little magnets with my students' names on them - they move them to the "bathroom", "nurse", or "office" pocket. (Pinterest idea!)


Another view from my desk

Rock & Roll Behavior Chart (Pinterest idea!)

Classroom Volume Chart  (Pinterest idea!)



Job Chart - little pockets with name of job & description. (Pinterest idea!)



Classroom library - books have labels with author name, series, or topic.

 View from library to my desk.  I put together new mailboxes (left).
You can also see a little bit of our hermit crab tank.

 Back to school desk

 4th Grade Survival Kit on each kid's desk



  Tracking learning board - each laminated paw has a paperclip on the top.  Kids can slip in an exit slip on their number or stick a post-it. 





A few more hours of organizing and decorating and I'll be all ready for my new kiddos.  
I'm going to take some more pics (including a virtual tour panoramic picture) when my classroom is complete.  Taking the day off tomorrow to relax and refresh! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!