Sunday, July 8, 2012

Penny School Supplies!

I love summer break, but there is something about amazing discounts on school supplies that get me excited about being in my classroom! Today was the first day of crazy sales this summer, and I really cashed in at Staples and Office Max! 

I do have to say that shopping at Staples was not a very pleasant experience.  First they had the wrong ad out and you have to go on a scavenger hunt of the entire store to find what you need.  You may or may not know that in the past, teachers wouldn't have to abide by the limit and could by 25 items at a penny.  They changed the rules this year, but the manager at the store I went to did not know at first and told us that the old rules still applied.  They don't.  He was nice enough to give me the glue and crayons had in my basket for a penny.  Then they had a problem at the register and I had to stand and wait for about 10 minutes.  :/

Office Max was much better - they were organized, everything was in one spot, and I actually bought more than what was on my list because I wasn't irritated.  I bought these adorable clipboards with polka dots - I just love them! 

Anyway, next Saturday I'll be scanning the weekly ads for next week's deals! :) 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!