Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Messages to Students to Build a Classroom Community

In addition to name tags on desks this year, I wanted to put something on the students' desks that would help build a classroom community.  I found a few ideas on Pinterest... (of course)

Natalie, author of the Teachery Tidbits blog, offers a Welcome Freebie that is super cute!  Visit her amazing blog to download the sign and for TONS of other ideas!

I also found a cute note on Teachwithme.com that is free to download!

I wanted to also incorporate my name on the desk tag just to make students more comfortable saying and writing my name the first few days of school.  This is what I came up with:

This is the FIRST morning this summer that I haven't had to get up to an alarm clock!  Working on some classroom things today and relaxing! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!