Friday, August 10, 2012

Ready for the New School Year!

My classroom is finished and I am ready to enjoy the final weekend of the summer.  This summer went by fast and was really busy...I taught two weeks of summer school, did a three-week internship for my master's program, took a grad class on creativity, and finished my masters project (100+ page paper) in order to GRADUATE!  It is official - I have a Masters degree in gifted education!  Although I am a regular education teacher, the strategies I learned in my master's program are great for all kids - differentiation, talent development, social-emotional awareness, etc.  During the school year I will be posting about projects and activities that I am doing with my kiddos as well as resources that I find along the way.


Here is a virtual tour of my classroom:
Happy School Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!